6 Tips for Creative Journaling featuring KaiserCraft "Wild Flower" Collection and Stamping
I have had a great week.
I have been running errands and making projects for content for you all.
BUT. Today I just felt like playing in my journal!
I had a scrapbook page for you today. However, I figured
you'd like a journal entry post first.
First off here is the Page....
So. You know I am going to give you some Tips. LOL
1. Pick a color scheme.
I try to find a paper collection that I am
liking at the moment and use those colors.
2. Stamps. Choose your faves. I went with florals and leaves.
3. Stamps in waterproof black ink first for those images
that you want to color in.
4. Layer colored inks with other stamps.
I like to use script or writing for this.
5. Then add water color detail around the page.
I used a water brush for this.
6. Now you can add some die cuts and stickers.
I only used a few here.
I hope these quick tips were helpful.
You can use them as a jumping start with you are stuck
and really want to create.
As always Thanks for stopping by.
Products Featured in this Post
Lady Like Travelers Note Book by Prima Best Price
Friends and Flowers stamp set by Poppy Stamps
Rossi Belle stamp set by Prima
Color Philosophy Inks Used