Tips on Layering you Handmade Cards
Hi everyone ! Today I am going to give you some tips
on making a layered card.
I love layering papers and embellishments an all projects.
1. Gather any stamps or images that you want to color.
You can use paint, inks, sprays, colored pencils etc.
Color them in. Be sure to match them to the paper
you are going to use.
Colored her in with the Prima Water Color Confections
in "Decadent Pies".
I also Used some images from the
"Tales of You and Me" Paintable Paper by Prima.
2. Choose some papers from a paper pad.
To make it easier for you, use one that is neutral. Free from too many colors.
Add Gesso to them. This will allow
for you to add the same color as your images.
The paper I used is "Vintage Emporium" by Prima.
4. Add some color to some of the papers that you added gesso to.
This is optional. But I wanted to add a little color. My own color to the paper.
5. Get out some embellishments that you think will match.
You may not use all of them.
I used some 15mm Roses, some of the die cuts from the
"Vintage Emporium" ephemera set. The "washer" is from the Prima
and the Lace is from the ARTc "Victorian" Pack.
6. Now just add your elements.