52 Weeks of Gratitude with Inspired Stamps
Happy Sunday everyone. I have been enjoying my weekend.
I hope you have too.
I have a mixed media project for you today.
1) I drew a pair of wings on cardboard and cut them out.
2) I painted them both white and peeled some of the paper off to show the corrugation.
3) Then I pieced some papers on and painted them with a wet brush using white paint.
4) I then layered my embellishments, flowers, metal pieces, and chain.
5) After I put everything on it except the sentiment I dripped pink paint.
I always do this last because it drips over the top layer of stuff.
This was so much fun to make. It would make a perfect gift.
I hope you liked my project.
Thanks for stopping by.
I love you all !